WHY DO PEOPLE NOT FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THE PEOPLES SURVIVAL PROGRAM (PSP) – ARE YOU AFRAID ??
We Provide Over 40 Years Of Experienced & Successfully Proven “FREE” ON THE GROUND Food, Hot Meals, Clothing, Supplies, Medical Screenings, CPR & First Aid Training, Disaster Preparedness Training, Health Care
& Wellness Classes, Guerrilla Housing, Community Safety Patrols, Security & Self Defense Training, E-Information,
Community Culture & Political Education Classes, Teen Parenting Classes, Youth Gang Conflict Resolution, Anti-Police Terror & Community Control Of The NYPD Training, Rites Of Passage Children Programs, Food Security/Pantries & Urban Community Gardens, Business/Employment & Job Development For Self Training, Support For U.S. Held Political Prisoners/Prisoners Of War & Political Exiles, Legal/Court & Prison Support,
True Skool Hip Hop Art/Music/Dance/Literature & Culture As A Humanity Weapon For World Peace & Liberation. BUT EVEN THOUGH WE ARE “TAX EXEMPT” WE STILL REALLY GET NO LOVE FROM THE PEOPLE!
“SERVE THE PEOPLE”
BOTH DONATIONS & VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO HELP KEEP THE PEOPLES SURVIVAL PROGRAM (PSP) GROWING IN DA HOOD!
The Peoples Survival Program The Peoples Survival Program (PSP)
Is a grassroots community formation and not- for- profit project of
The Safiya-Nuh Foundation/IFCO which currently receives ALL of it’s primary resources directly from the very same Black & Latino community that we serve.
For the past 7 years; The member organizations and individual volunteers of The PSP have consistently provided “on the ground” FREE Hot Meals, Clothes, Medical Screenings, Political/Cultural Education, CPR/First Aid, Know Your Rights, Housing/Homeless Assistance, Self-Defense, Certified Disaster Preparedness Training Classes/Workshops & more to the people of Harlem, Brooklyn, Queens and The Bronx.
CAN HELP SUPPORT ALL OF THE BELOW COMMUNITY PROJECT’S OF THE PEOPLES SURVIVAL PROGRAM (PSP)
WITH YOUR GENEROUS TAX DEDUCTIBLE $$$ DONATIONS!
The Currently Active Projects Of The Peoples Survival Program (PSP) Are:
01. Free Food, Clothes, Supplies & Medical Assistance Project
02. The Gye Nyame University Educational Youth Project
03. Emergency Preparedness, Response & Healing Arts Project
04. The Anti-Police Terror & Community Control Of The NYPD Workshop
05. Community Political Education & Revolutionary Black History Cultural Class
06. Guillermo Morales-Assata Shakur Community & Student Center @ CCNY
07. Political Prisoner/POW, Political Exile Letter Writing & Support Projects
08. Youth Crisis Intervention, Conflict Resolution & Violence Prevention
09. Self-Defense & Community Security
10. Health, Healing & Wellness Womens Circle
11. Free MTA Subway & Bus Transportation Project
12. Food Security & Urban Community Gardens Project
13. Housing Assistance & Tenant Organizing Project
14. Prison Re-Entry Assistance & The Campaign To End The New Jim Crow
15. Music & Culture As A Weapon For Struggle Project
Please Make Out Your Check or Money Order To:
Please Mail Your Generous Donations To:
The Peoples Survival Program
PSP- National Headquarters
1301 Hicks Street
Bronx, New York 10469
Visit, Volunteer and/or Contact Us At:
facebook @ peoples survival program
The Afrikan Image Is The Adrinka Symbol Of Cooperation & Interdependence ……..
BOA ME NA ME MOA
Help Me And Let Me Help You!
The Colors Are From The Traditional Black/New Afrikan Liberation Flag:
Red For The Blood That We Have Shed In The Freedom Struggle
Black Is For Our People & The Origin Of All Things In The Universe
Green Is For Mother Afrika, The Rebirth Of Life And For Our Children
The Legacy Continues……….
“All these programs satisfy the deep needs of the community but they are not solutions to our problems. That is why we call them survival programs, meaning survival pending revolution. We say that the survival program of the Black Panther Party is like the survival kit of a sailor stranded on a raft. It helps him to sustain himself until he can get completely out of that situation. So the survival programs are not answers or solutions, but they will help us to organize the community around a true analysis and understanding of their situation. When consciousness and understanding is raised to a high level then the community will seize the time and deliver themselves from the boot of their oppressors”
– Huey P. Newton