Featuring AVery Special Black History Month Presentation By Dr. Shaka Zulu On:
The Afrikan Origins Of The Martial Arts
Over 3,000 years BC, “The Nuba of Sudan, Africa practiced a form of martial arts. There are no other records in any corner of the world that can claim such a long, and unbroken martial arts tradition. This form of martial arts, which included weapons as well as fortification, and certainly empty hand self-defense blossomed in 12th Dynasty Egypt. Nuba Wrestling is the original martial art that all of Africa, Asia, and Europe later came to benefit from”.
Featuring Live Demonstrations In…..
Karate, Tae Kwan Do, Kung Fu, Capoeira, Judo, Jujitsu & More!
– Tribute To Warriors Past & Present: The Revolutionary Legacy Of “The Kemetic Masters” Continues!
– The African Dance Origins Of Capoeira & Hip Hop
– “Weapons Of The Martial Arts“ Exhibit
– Holistic Health & Medicine Information
– Instructional Martial Arts & Holistic Health, Posters, Books & DVD’s
– Martial Arts Films & Movies
– Information On Self-Defense Schools & Trainers
– Upcoming Area Tournaments & Events
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Harlem’s National Black Theater
2033 5th Avenue
(bet. 125th-126th Streets)
Suggested Donation: $10.00 for Adults and $5.00 for Children
For More Information Contact:
Bro. Tawfiyq (347) 859-2662 or Drshakazulu@aol.com
Bro. Shep (212) 650-5008 orPanthershepcat@aol.com
Hosted By: Universal Zulu Nation’s Minister of Health & Defense, Dr. Shaka Zulu
Co-Sponsored By: The Peoples Survival Program (PSP) “In Defense Of Self-Defense Project”